Our products are made from 100% hand-loomed Turkish cotton. Designed to be used daily, they become softer and more absorbent with each wash. Proper care will ensure their quality for years to come.
Machine wash with cold or lukewarm water. Tumble dry low or lay flat to dry. No special detergent or additives needed.
Fabric softener should be avoided as it will reduce the absorbency, as well as harsh chemicals such as bleach which will weaken fibers.
Any snagged or pulled out threads can be cut off. Due to the textile’s unique weaving technique, this will not damage the integrity or shape of your product.
Stain treatment or a paste made with baking soda and vinegar can be used to remove any stains.
Follow the steps below to repair undone tassels:
- Divide the loose threads into two roughly equal sections
- Twist the two sections separately in a clockwise direction until each piece is twisted to the ends
- Twist the two sections together in the opposite (counter-clockwise) direction until the two sections are twisted completely
- Tie a knot at the end, and you’re done
- Enjoy your Turkish towel or throw
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org